Our Family

Photobucket

Friday, November 2, 2012

First Halloween


We had a blast with Liams first Halloween.   We took a quick trip to my moms so she could see Liam in his monkey costume and to get a picture of Liam and Mitchel (my nephew) together.
 

Next we took another quick to to my dad's so Janice and my dad could see him.
 
After visiting my mom and dad we went off to Marcellus to trick-or-treat with the Bandaras and Wagners.  For the past 3 years we have spent Halloween at their house.  When we got there we had pizza for dinner and hung out until it finally got dark.  This year I didn't got out too long because it was cold and I had Liam.  I wanted to go out just long enough so Liam could see all the lights and action. 

All bundle up nice and warm with his glow-in-the dark sticks and wand we headed out with Loretta, Corrine, Ashlee, Walter and Jaden.  Marcellus is a hot spot for trick-or-treaters so Liam had an exciting first Halloween.  As I started to say Liam and I would go one more block this kid started to blow a big horn.  Now normally this wouldn't bother Liam but considering the week he had it really freaked him out.  Liam hasn't been himself this week.  Monday really messed with him.  I'll do an update about that in the next couple days.  Now back to our Halloween update.  After Liam got freaked out from the horn boy lol  I decided to head back to the house so I could get warm and calm Liam down.  When we got back to the house I hung out with Beth as she handed out candy to the kids.  Meanwhile while all this was happening Andrew and Jordan played Battlefield all night lol. We weren't able to stay as long as the past years because we had to pick something up from Syracuse.
After our trip to Syracuse we finally headed off to Andrews parents so they could see Liam.

I loved our first Halloween with Liam and I look forward to the Halloweens to come.
Enjoy the remaing photos from the rest of the night







 

No comments:

Post a Comment