Our Family

Photobucket

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Dreaming.....

I've always wanted to write and design children's books.  The colors and art are what really draw me in.  Now that I have a son my desire to write books have come back.  But this time my "theme" has completely changed.  Yes if you look around you can see some books made for kids in wheelchairs but not many.  There is a series called "Wendy On Wheels" and although I haven't read any of them I can see how a boy would much rather read a book with a boy in a wheelchair.  You know how little boys and girls are lol.  So I'm going to start planning, scheming and doodling.  If this dream does come true it'll probably be years from now.  But here's to hoping and dreaming that it comes true.  Now off to the drawing board :D
Until next time <3....

No comments:

Post a Comment