Our Family

Photobucket

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Liams Surgery Date

Well Liam’s doctor appointment was rescheduled for next week, so one more week of anticipation. They did say that his next appointment will be his pre-op and that we should be receiving papers to fill out for his surgery. We also got a letter in the mail from our health insurance saying that Liam has been accepted for surgery so we wonder if he already has his surgery scheduled.
This also means that I have to wait to schedule my dentist appointment. But I still have an appointment with the cardiologist on Friday to see if I need to be put on heart medicine. I wouldn’t be surprised if I was put on medicine but I also wouldn’t be surprised if I wasn’t lol. All I know is that it’s highly annoying to live with a heart that is constantly fluttering. When it flutters it gets you sick to your stomach because you not only feel it in your chest but it radiates down into your gut. Oh well
Things just changed. I went outside to get the mail and we received Liam’s papers with Liam’s surgery information. It's finally kicking in and the streams of tears just won't stop streaming down my face. Being an over thinker this is all so hard to take in. Yes I know he'll be fine but I have an overactive mind that won’t shut up.......What if he's one of those rare people who feels the whole surgery but can't respond?.....How painful will his recovery be?........How painful with be the IV? What if he won’t wake up from the anesthesia?...........AHHHH why wont my mind shut up?
Liam still has his pre-op appointment on 8/27 where they do a physical and look at his medical but he also has his pre-testing appointment as well that day. It will be a long day next Monday. The pre-testing appointment will be with the anesthesia department.

The big day will be 9/14/12 at 6.oo a.m.

I thought my heart was fluttering before. It is definitely fluttering now lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment